I'd have to clip his knees out from under him to have a shot lol.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">B.I. is bigger than I am lol
Big lug [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
LOL BI is bigger than MOST people LOL
I'd have to clip his knees out from under him to have a shot lol.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Any info on which teams will be scrimmaging and when?
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Haysi is going to Holston but that is the only one I know of so far
I think RC is scrimmaging Big Creek, WV. Not sure which date or where.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
The big question in Clintwood is when the heck are they going to put up the goalposts LOL
Thats a new rule this year. You always gotta go for 2 and not FG in HS anymore. It was submitted by someone in Appy I reckon.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
LOL Actualy a tree fell and crushed the goal posts at one end and the other end was taken down later I figured that they would have already instaled new posts in order to give the grass on the field time to recover
Maybe wheres its been so dry they were afraid to rough it up. Can't say that I blame them, althought that one end it seems like was always wet.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Well they keep it watered good and Bremuda likes hot weather so it should be doing well the problem is the 1st game is less than 2 months off IMHO they are cutting things close or we may end up like PV with there bleachers and not get them up till mid way through the year
Bookmarks